Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoo Tycoon - Xbox One exclusive?

RichAllen
Grafter

Zoo Tycoon - Xbox One exclusive?

Topic.
Been looking round for a cheap copy all week, went in a local independent game shop in Sheffield and asked about it, the guy said it's only on Xbox One, which obviously came out end of last week.
Anyway I got home and went on Amazon, and they had the game for Xbox 360 for £38! I've ordered it, and it should come before Christmas barring Royal Mail mess ups, but why would someone say it's exclusive to Xbox One when it isn't?
From what I've seen of it it seems to be a mix of something like Theme Park combined with a virtual pet thingy.
3 REPLIES 3
gnicholson8
Grafter

Re: Zoo Tycoon - Xbox One exclusive?

Zoo tycoon's been around for years, basically it is creating a zoo (like Theme park) My wife adores them.
Not sure why he told you that, Zoo Tycoon (2013) is both Xbox one and Xbox 360 (however note Xbox 360 does not include multilayer features)
RichAllen
Grafter

Just played the Xbox 360 demo of Zoo Tycoon, if the full game is anywhere near as cool as the demo, roll on the January sales on Amazon or Game.
All4One
Grafter

Yeah, haha, released for windows over 12 years ago. And there's been Zoo Tycoon 2 I think.