cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XBOX live kicking hack

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

XBOX live kicking hack

Oh ASBO what have you been up to? http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/7888369.stm
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
7 REPLIES 7
scootie
Grafter

Re: XBOX live kicking hack

is this grounds for resonable suspicion. due to the fact i have hooked my xbox's upto my pc so i can use wireshark to see what  proity marketplace downloads get on PN in the past  Means i must report to police station for an idenity parade Cool
looks like the modded  controler clan are getting there backsides kicked more often on cod waw due to some improvments they put in the game to detect ROF and have chucked there toys out the pram and moved to this level of cheating.   sad very sad.
Grff
Grafter

Surely that can happen to any device on the net.  DOS attacks aren't exactly new.  It's not really a problem if you are on a dynamic IP either i'd expect. (at least not til some poor soul gets the IP that the DOS is attacking.
scootie
Grafter

NEWS FLASH
They have found the culperts for this crime.
They all have one thing in common they own PS3's. When questioned they all gave a stament saying they are jelous of the superior pay for online multiplayer service of the xbox and could stand no more hours of watching blueray movies on the ps3.
They are pleading insanity at court and the lawyers belive this will hold up in court as the evidence for insanity is buying ps3's at a rip off price.
Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Euge
Grafter

This just in...
ASBO makes sexy time with xbox
That is all  Grin
scootie
Grafter

hay. my xbox said it wouldnt say anything :-[. Sounds like its bein cheating on me and cheating with a dirty ps3 to top it off. Grin
Euge
Grafter

Thats fair enough to worry, with all those exclusives you don't know where a ps3 has been  Cool and with Home ;), oh dear lord, i worry for the offspring PSBox 1080
Grff
Grafter

Quote from: ASBO
hay. my xbox said it wouldnt say anything

Mines says loads.  In fact I can't shut it up  Wink
http://360voice.gamerdna.com/blog.asp?tag=griffgb
I told GriffGB 'Don't make me hurt you!' and the threat worked because he decided to show up yesterday. A gamer score of 20,076 is in our back pocket. He made some progress on Call of Duty: WaW gaining 1 achievement, and afterwards, there were some awkward stares and silence... you know how it is.