cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WoW Patch 3.2.2????

Mand
Grafter

Re:WoW Patch 3.2.2????

From those tracerts it doesn't look like a traffic management issue.
If it was the ping jump would be a couple of hops further down, and the issue would be much worse during peak.
Do you have another router you can try (the high first hop and the gradual degradation would point to the router)?
Extreme0
Grafter

Re: WoW Patch 3.2.2????

I only got the One and that Router that i am using is Thomson TG585 v7. i did have another one but it's a Aol Router and i can't use it now. That was a NetGear DG834G
pcoventry
Grafter

Hi Extreme,
I get it too since the patch. If it helps I have 2 ISPs and both experiencing the same thing . Blizz know it's their network. The forums are crawling with compaints about it.

Extreme0
Grafter

Checked The WoW Forums for a few days. Now I can say that it is Blizzards Networks.
I just joined WoW at the 23th this month to realise my Ping is high. bad timeing to start huh.
pcoventry
Grafter

Stick with it and get yourself to Lvl 80. It's well worth it then and leveling is so much fun.
KaotiK
Grafter

so is this deffo blizz networks then? cuz ive been fine on wow with no lag, green ping for a while now untill the last few days.. where things are starting to go downhill a bit, getting lag in evenings now, 400-500 ms. Any idea why?
Hopefully plusnet aint goin the way AOL is with this lag Tongue Been loving not having any whilst mates d/c from being on AOL hehe