cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is there somany problems with plusnet

ashrafmiah93
Grafter

Why is there somany problems with plusnet

Ever since ive joined plusnet ive had to fix somany problems that i shouldnt need to do in the first place like joining friends on ps3. I cant join friends on any game except mw2 because there are problems.
4 REPLIES 4
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Why is there somany problems with plusnet

Do you think you could be a little more specific, there are plenty of very knowledgeable and experienced gamers on this board who could probably help[ solve your problems.
ashrafmiah93
Grafter

Lets just say any game i try join my friends on apart from the call of duty series gives me a connection failure. or game session doesnt exist. i cant join friends on any party mode. I bought ghost recon future soldiers the otherday hoping i could play co-op campaign but i cant join them what so ever yet they can join eachother theyre on BT broadband. Now today i try join them on GTA4 which ive happily been able to play all the time on my previous ISP being O2. Its seems Plusnet routers dont let you join all game modes online and you have to manually fix the problem which i shouldnt have to do. Im waiting for my contract to end next month which i shall gladly end my time with plusnet because ive had to go through numerous problems compared to my last ISP which i only had 2 problems with. My other friend who also is a plusnet customer has all the same issues I have. So this is a plusnet problem.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Let's just say if you told us what modem/router you were using and that as you'd already started this thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,105174.0.html , you didn't need to start another. I think your problem is that you and your other friend on Plusnet don't know how to set up your modem/router correctly and the other thread more clearly explains that, although I note your "friends" in that thread have become "friend" in this one. So being specific and not exaggerating or blaming everybody else, is more likely to get you the help you need.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderator's Note
Thread locked in favour of http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,105174.0.html
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine