Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am i so rubbish?

Zack
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Why am i so rubbish?

How is it that I spend approximately 80% of my day gaming yet when it comes to any other kind of technology I'm useless? Does anyone else feel like this?
10 REPLIES 10
Zack
Dabbler

Re: Why am i so rubbish?

Hmm...
Possibly the wrong place to ask that question I suppose...
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

What games do you play and what ones do you feel you are good at?

When I try on-line games (been a while now) I am rubbish. I get shot/killed within about a yoctosecond so I give up. 🙂

Zack
Dabbler

Hi Alex,
To be fair I try my hand at most genres but I'm a sucker for old school. Things like Diablo ii and Sonic the Hedgehog I've pretty much mastered! I mainly play the consoles from my youth (ps2/xbox 360 etc.) Though I guess that is more to do with being too skint to update than actual preference. I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition for 360 offline atm. I just got Plusnet Hub one a few days ago and haven't tried it online yet. Too many problems trying to get my TV to work online! 🙄
Zack
Dabbler

A thought...
Is an Xbox 360 now considered "RETRO"?
I mean... 'Skyrim' - for goodness sake!!!
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

A 360 is considered ancient Wink Though the 360 probably has all the catch up apps etc. You wanted from your TV?

I’m enjoying my PS5 Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Zack
Dabbler

Alright for some...
Your thoughts on the ps5 so far?
Alex
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Yep,

I sold my PS4 to a friend, and to be honest I never used it. I just find people take gaming it so seriously and (what's left of) my brain struggles to handle it. I remember helping running a guild back in the day, but Oh Well as Fleetwood Mac said, it taught me a bit around DNS, PHP and hosting my own forums.

Oh and then having to step in when two people fell out, so yes mods I have been through that as you have. 😑

I've never been that much into gaming, I enjoyed running the sites for my guild more as it taught me more about admin than it did the game.

Sorry back on topic, it is a shame (as for obvious reasons I don't think it need to go into why it has been cancelled), but there is a London games show I would have gone to.

I am tempted, but I will see how things go.

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Really enjoying the PS5 - graphics are such a massive step up over the PS4 but the Dualsense 5 controller is what really makes it.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Lee71

I feel your pain buddy
bluxton
Hooked

Must agree the Ps5 is a big step up, and the fact its backwards compatible makes it all the more enticing. When i first got it i couldnt resist revisting some great ps4 games on it, especially the ines that got patches to bring them up to 60fps!