cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where are the PS3 games listed for prioritisation?

TornadoRush
Dabbler

Where are the PS3 games listed for prioritisation?

I can only see Pc games on the games list so I wanted to know where are the PS3 online games listed?  They do not all use common ports and so it would be reassuring to see that they get the priority they deserve as I don't want to be classified as being a Torrent Pirate when trying to win online!
2 REPLIES 2
_CN_
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Where are the PS3 games listed for prioritisation?

Are there any particular games your having issues with?  Majority of the PS3 games will use a set of common ports but some games do use a different set of ports, which is annoying if your having to port forward stuff to ensure they work correctly!
TornadoRush
Dabbler

Re: Where are the PS3 games listed for prioritisation?

Hi, thanks for your reply.  I use port forwarding for the following TCP/UDP ports: 80,443,5223,8001,27900/3478-3479,3658,6672,28900.  I play a wide range of PS3 games online and I just wanted to make sure that traffic across these ports are given the correct priority. I also wanted to know how Plus net are maintaining prioritisation for PS3 games in general? I found the service to be good so far and just wanted to understand that new and old Playstation 3 games are being given the correct elevation across the network, which I understand is more complex as they use varying ports.