cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WARCRAFT III

wllow

WARCRAFT III

Hi guys.. When I use Portforward.com, it shows that my port is not open. Then I browsed the internet and there is some guidance to make it open. The instruction including getting a Name Server IP address from ISP, and then manually change my IP to static IP. Im on normal plusnet package not PRO. I just want to host games in warcraft 3 in garena server. Btw.. I found that we can use the game server that is provided by plusnet on the plus net website. I have chosen WARCRAFT III from the game list and then I click apply. What do i do next? Is it only work on PRO package? If this works then I dont have to manually create a static IP and do this and that in order to create games. Can anyone help me out plz?

*PS: for some of you who dont know what garena is. Garena is a server where you can host or join games like COD4, Warcraft, WC3 etc.
* I am able to host a game but all I want is to host a game using Garena Host Bot, this application needs static IP.
1 REPLY 1
sharpyuk
Grafter

Re: WARCRAFT III

@ Willow,
You will need a Premium or Pro account to have a static IP allocated to your account from what i understand.