cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vanguard SOH - Halgar server - additional traffic prioritisation required(?)

Kazari
Hooked

Vanguard SOH - Halgar server - additional traffic prioritisation required(?)

I understand that Vanguard SOH is already a known and listed game.
However I am seeing network ping problems in a couple of zones on the Halgar - European Server.
Vanguard is a MMORPG - which is hosted over several servers.  I believe that there may be some additional server addresses that need to be added to priorised traffic for Plus.net Traffic Management System.
For most of the game - at all hours of the day - the network ping is really great - less then 200ms.  However in these zones - especially seen in the Tet Crypts and Swamp areas of the game - which are high level zones - I have noticed that the ping in the evenings (during peak times 7-11pm GMT) is really poor.  I have been seeing pings of 2000-5000ms - which makes the game nearly unplayable.
Then at 11pm on the dot the ping reduces down to 200ms.
If possible could you see if you are missing any server addresses for the Halgar server please?
Having seen and reported this same behaviour with Plus.net for both WAR and AoC MMROPGs I am pretty sure it looks like a traffic priority issue.
In both of those games - you resolved the issues very quickly by ammending the Traffic settings.
Please let me know if you need additional information.