Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ubisoft Games reductions - may be of interest

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Ubisoft Games reductions - may be of interest

Just received this by email from Getgamesgo
This week on Get Games we have gotten together with our friends over at Ubisoft, had lunch in a nice bistro over a bottle of Chablis whilst discussing Proust's 'A La Recherche du Temps Perdu', and scribbled down on the back of a napkin some hefty discounts for this week.
With up to 75% off we think we have something for everyone and to make it easy on the eye, thought we'd list it all out below for you!
Anno 1404 Gold Edition - 50% off
Assassins Creed 2 - 50% off
Brothers in Arms Hells Highway - 50% off
Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30 - 50% off
Call of Juarez Bound in Blood - 50% off
Prince of Persia Two Thrones - 50% off
IL-2 Sturmovik: Cliffs of Dover - 50% off
Silent Hunter 5 Gold Edition - 50% off
Trackmania United - 50% off
Zeit 2 - 50% off
Settlers 7 Deluxe Gold Edition - 60% off
H.A.W.X 2 - 75% off
R.U.S.E - 75% off
Prince of Persia - 75% off
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands - 75% off
Far Cry 1 & 2 - 75% off
Tom Clancy's Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - 75% off
But that really is not all, we also turn our beady eye to the world of strategy games and we have some corking deals for you here.
From Friday @ 5pm for 48 hours, you can get the utterly amazing Men of War Assault Squad for 75% off.
From today, Shogun 2 Total War is yours with 40% off and if the Total War series is something you have missed out on then Empire Total War Gold has 75% off and Napoleon Total War is included with 50% off along with Rome Total War Gold.
There are many more to get stuck into from CiV V to Tropico 3 so check here for full details.

4 REPLIES 4
matt_2k34
Grafter

Re: Ubisoft Games reductions - may be of interest

Thats quite a nice set of discount finds Jim!
Puts them about on par with the discounts offered by Steam over their summer sale though. (so id expect many people to already have the games on sale)
Cant say i've heard of /seen Getgamesgo before now  Huh
am i being nieve?
Regards Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend

I came across them over a year ago when I bought Serious Sam HD The Second Encounter at a whopping discount
matt_2k34
Grafter

I would highly recommend getting a Steam Account Smiley They have daily deals, weekly specials, and quite often publisher sales (e.g. buy everything from one publisher for a huge discount)
Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend

I already have but haven't bought anything recently except Portal 2 as it was cheaper to buy retail (Amazon usually)