cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UPnP malfunctioning PC and PS4 - Wired Connection

SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

UPnP malfunctioning PC and PS4 - Wired Connection

Not sure what you guys did at PlusNet but now on both my PC and PS4 wired Ethernet connections I am getting an error on Warframe saying STRICT NAT UPnP malfunction, even tried DMZ and opening up the UDP port but still no good.
I have the Technicolor wireless router TG582n
5 REPLIES 5
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Re: UPnP malfunctioning PC and PS4 - Wired Connection

Well I am trying wireless mode now with DMZ and game mode, still on NAT type 2 on the PS4, strange how Ethernet also gives NAT type 2.
PlusNet please advise what changes you made recently which I can see from another thread furthermore perhaps it was best left alone as everything was working fine.
SuperSaiyan4
Grafter

Ok just to advise Type 2 NAT on the PlayStation seems to be OPEN so all is fine on my end, however I have now heard of something called DOUBLE NAT so trying to get through to PlusNet.
paulg123
Grafter

Seems I'm not the only one with the warframe issue
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

http://community.plus.net/library/gaming/increasing-gaming-compatability-with-the-thomson-tg585v8-xb...
telnet into your router and paste those three in order
:connection bind application=CONE(UDP) port=3960
:connection bind application=CONE(UDP) port=3962
saveall
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

One thing I forgot to mention, can't say if it is required for the PS4 also.  But if you are playing warframe on a pc, after patching the game that fix will stop working until you at least relog your windows account and sometimes needing to reboot your pc.  No idea why just I start getting the strictnat warning after I have patched if I have not relogged/rebooted my pc.
Considering the frequency of hotfixes this game gets, it can make you think something is wrong with your firewall/router, when you just need to relog/reboot
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November