cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Toy Story Mania

dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Toy Story Mania

Thinking of getting this for the kids (honest)... but wanted to know if it came with 3D glasses or not, no web site seems to explicitly state one way or the other.
If anyone has it could they let me know?
Thanks Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
7 REPLIES 7
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Toy Story Mania

Even the manufacturers don't give any clue http://disneystore-shopping.disney.co.uk/37608/product.aspx ; Crazy
However the 3D stuff is a bonus that has to be earned so you...sorry your kids will have to really play some to earn access.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
scootie
Grafter

does it use the same 3d as cinema's if so ive got plenty of those glasses knocking about kids are obessed with the 3d films
Sony72

Hi we have this game and it definitely comes with 3D glasses, two pairs. It is true that the 3D games can only be played after you have reached a certain number of points but the carnival games are fun, short and plenty. Plus it has multi-gaming so you can all play together as a family or just the kids and their friends - all helping to reach the next level. My kids, a boy and a girl, are really enjoying this, both the 3D games and the other ones.  You can check out http://www.disney.co.uk/toystorymania to give you more information. I don't know what age your children are but this game seems suitable for every age including mine,  ;D. I hope that helps. Let me know if you want any more info.
Sonia
Disney
zubel
Community Veteran

Gotta love eternal merchandising on animated stories......
No, really...  Grin
B.
James
Grafter

This seems like discrimination against those who don't use both of their eyes Tongue
Euge
Grafter

Running with the theme of you pretending to buy stuff for your kids Adie Madagascar Kartz for £12.99  Wink
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Cheers euge, I'll have a look - of course any game will have to be tested thoroughly befor getting handed over to. The kids Wink
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'