Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TitanFall Beta

Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

TitanFall Beta

Hey Guys,
Surprised nobody has posted a thread about this yet.
I was lucky enough to get on the Beta for this and I'm really enjoying it, Got a few videos of game play, one is currently uploading at the moment.
If ya'll want to see here's the one already up ->

What do you think of the game so far?
I'm quite impressed that the servers seem to be reliable, I think they've learnt their lesson after BF4, the Beta also has more content usable, the fact there is more than one game mode and more than one map!
Anyone else managed to get in on the action?
Cheers,
Matt
EDIT: Video two is up ->
6 REPLIES 6
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Re: TitanFall Beta

I was in the middle of writing a post about it this morning, got distracted and forgot all about it!
It's been fantastic so far, not had any connection problems, been getting straight in all weekend. Love the gameplay, awesome graphics and some new ideas for a saturated market! Training was good fun,. Not really seen any big bugs so far which I'm surprised about!
Shame it's closing tonight I'm pretty hooked!
PN: Did you see much increase in the way of gaming traffic this weekend? Has Titanfall been put in titanium?
wo0x
Grafter

I enjoyed the training.
AI enemies and lock-on pistols have no place in multi-player games though, but maybe that's just me.
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Yeah, that auto-lock on pistol is annoying as anything. Oh well, you get noobs in every game I guess....
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

With this game launching this week has it been put in the titanium band? Xbox are pushing it to consoles at midnight Friday Cheesy
vicky1959
Grafter

if you have not bought it dont get it from Origin my partner says he looked as he uses this site dlcompare.com ,they do the game keys its only £28 compared to £44 on EA, they do all formats pc/360/ps3-4 Wink
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

ive seen it and I don't fancy it, it looks like hallo and cod rolled into one