cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thompson TG585v8 NAT types still strict on PS4

tomf

Thompson TG585v8 NAT types still strict on PS4

hi guys
when I go to play COD Ghosts on my PS4 its says NAT type strict.
I have attempted to change my nat type on my PS4 using the instructions I found on this http://community.plus.net/library/gaming/increasing-gaming-compatability-with-the-thomson-tg585v8-xb...
I had 1 command unknown, when I was copy and pasting the instructions given, but decided id restart my ps4 and try it, I tested my internet connection, I did notice one change and that was my NAT type had changed from type 3 to type 2, at this point I was convinced it had worked so I played Ghosts went online and the NAT type was still Strict!!!
what can I do to change my nat type?? is it possible to have my router updated remotely to sort this as others had?Huh
I am literally at ends meet with this, been trying to sort this for 2 days and had no success, I've googled everything, tried most options, but not attempted the DMZ thing as I have no idea.
regards
Tom
3 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 5

Re: Thompson TG585v8 NAT types still strict on PS4

What command was unknown?
Have you tried that guide typing all the commands in manually?
Chris Pettitt
Cloud Environments Engineer
Scottyboyv12
Hooked

Im the same. Really need a easy guide because im confused at some posts on here. Been playing Rainbow 6 Seige multiplayer fine then I got got kicked and said Strict n be best of changing to NAT TYPE 1. I haven't had this b4 but im aware of a update for R6 Seige today. So any help would be nice but im going to sleep nw because on nights but will switch on around half 3 to try sort it
legume
Rising Star

Not that I have a PS4, but I think nat type 2 should be OK.

On xbone ghosts opens udp 3076 - maybe try forwarding that one as well, or searching to see what it uses on PS4.