cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thompson TG585v8 NAT types still strict on PS4

tomf

Thompson TG585v8 NAT types still strict on PS4

hi guys
when I go to play COD Ghosts on my PS4 its says NAT type strict.
I have attempted to change my nat type on my PS4 using the instructions I found on this http://community.plus.net/library/gaming/increasing-gaming-compatability-with-the-thomson-tg585v8-xb...
I had 1 command unknown, when I was copy and pasting the instructions given, but decided id restart my ps4 and try it, I tested my internet connection, I did notice one change and that was my NAT type had changed from type 3 to type 2, at this point I was convinced it had worked so I played Ghosts went online and the NAT type was still Strict!!!
what can I do to change my nat type?? is it possible to have my router updated remotely to sort this as others had?Huh
I am literally at ends meet with this, been trying to sort this for 2 days and had no success, I've googled everything, tried most options, but not attempted the DMZ thing as I have no idea.
regards
Tom
3 REPLIES 3
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Thompson TG585v8 NAT types still strict on PS4

What command was unknown?
Have you tried that guide typing all the commands in manually?
Scottyboyv12
Hooked

Im the same. Really need a easy guide because im confused at some posts on here. Been playing Rainbow 6 Seige multiplayer fine then I got got kicked and said Strict n be best of changing to NAT TYPE 1. I haven't had this b4 but im aware of a update for R6 Seige today. So any help would be nice but im going to sleep nw because on nights but will switch on around half 3 to try sort it
legume
Rising Star

Not that I have a PS4, but I think nat type 2 should be OK.

On xbone ghosts opens udp 3076 - maybe try forwarding that one as well, or searching to see what it uses on PS4.