cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Matrix Online

Croesis

The Matrix Online

Anyone here play MxO? I'm moving house and have signed up to plus.net, I'm just hoping that I'll have no problems connecting like I did with Tiscali.
6 REPLIES 6
James
Grafter

Re: MxO

I'd also hope not.
I'm afraid that I don't play MXO (or even know what it is!) but feel free to shout up if you do have any issues with your house move.
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

You may want to read the forum rules regarding signature images as yours does exceed the limits:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=218.0#post_avatar
Croesis

Thank you, Peter, for the notice, I have adjusted my images as required.
I do refer you, however, to this:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=218.0#post_ot
This topic is about Gameplaying, specifically The Matrix Online, and any reasonable deviations when the topic is finished with. Reasonable deviations would be questions about gameplay, graphics, requirements, myth busting etc...
If you needed to contact me about my signature, it would have been more appropriate to do so in a PM, or report the post to a moderator.
James, I apologise, I should have made it a lot clearer (using dedicated Matrix Online forums bring about bad habits when refering to the game itself) MxO is short for The Matrix Online, a MMORPG from Sony Online Entertainment. I have adjusted the title of the thread to save confusion.
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

Re: The Matrix Online

Hi,
I've got the ticket, there's a big port range on it so I need to do some checking which I'll do over the weekend (I'm off the 2 days).
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology
Croesis

I'll run a wireshark when my Plus.net connection is up and running which should be middle of next week, if that will be of any help to you.
dave
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 4

It could be very useful, I'll see what I can do without it, but if I need it I'll let you know in the ticket.
Dave Tomlinson
Enterprise Architect - Network & OSS
Plusnet Technology