Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Street Fighter 4

adheelios
Grafter

Street Fighter 4

So got my copy yesterday,  Grin
and had a couple of hours on it yesterday after work... And I'm pleasantly surprised! Thought it was going to be over-hyped but love the graphics and game play and looking forward to some time on it over the weekend.
My only niggles are the new characters aren't very good (played with them a few times each before going back to Ryu) and the final boss is really hard even on Easy mode (lol, maybe thats more to do with my own skill at the game)
What do you guys think?
10 REPLIES 10
oplesrope
Grafter

Re: Street Fighter 4

i want it bad. 
adheelios
Grafter

get it fella, ASDA are doing it for £27 in store according to this:
http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/343282/street-fighter-iv-xbox-360-ps3-27-4/

And maybe I'll see you online (PS3) ......  Cool
oplesrope
Grafter

hmm - thats not bad.  may consider it.  however, super streetfighter 2 turbo HD remix came out on psn yesterday (long long delay on the euro release for some reason), which i picked up... i'm torn - is there room for both of them in my rotation?? 
ITFCdan
Grafter

I got it yesterday from ASDA £27, its way better than expected!
just wish there was a way to sell SFII HD REMIX now.
scootie
Grafter

oplesrope
Grafter

i really like it - borrowed it for a couple of days from a friend, have given it back now but were meeting up on thursday night for a session.  i might have to pick it up though - trade in soul calibur 4.  i seems just a bit more instant than super turbo, more forgiving but just as deep. the online is good too, although that "a new warrior has entered" thing seems a pointlessly annoying way of playing it.  i would like one of those tournament sticks too...
scootie
Grafter

when i was in gamestation today they where taking peoples gametag's down who brought street fighter 4 as there running a torny. winner gets a free game of choice.
not sure if its nationwide or just one my local gamestation is running
Mackins7000
Dabbler

The USB Sega Saturn controller is best for SF4 on the PS3.
I just unlocked everybody today, Akuma is my favourite, he's like Ryu on steroids, had a quick go with Goukan and Seth and found Goukan quite enjoyable but I didn't like playing as Seth much.
oplesrope
Grafter

i've always liked akuma - he so good he actually breaks the game - he's banned in Super SF2 Turbo tournaments... whenever i fight against someone playing him online i get thrashed...
adheelios
Grafter

I've got that problem with Zangief and Blanka now. I see someone pick them online and I know I am about to get destroyed!
Harsh times  Grin