cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steam free weekend is Black Ops II

Blim
Grafter

Steam free weekend is Black Ops II

COD isnt my thing really but this games server side hit so I made sure to try it out and well, I'm never buying a game that is client side hit again. Thought I was losing it but its clear now, MW2-3 and BF3 both fail for me with low ping and BOII proves it to me again.
Game looks clean and fresh. No stupid lighting effects..... wish I owned this over MW but BF3 I just wish it worked.
6 REPLIES 6
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Steam free weekend is Black Ops II

The joys of working weekends, Missing out of Steam Free Weekend Sad
Would like to have tried this game too, Guess I'll get a few hours in tonight Smiley
Blim
Grafter

well if you want any back up I'm a good team player.
Mattz0r
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Totally got distracted last night >_< Completely forgot about it, but I see that it's on a cheaper rate at the moment... Might just slash out and buy it anyway lol.
Blim
Grafter

So what did other people think of this game?
I thought it was nice to get kills after shooting a target. After playing mw2-3, bo2 is so refreshing to play I started to enjoy it again. Now to find some money to buy the game XD
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Bought it, bored of it - barely any gametypes in hardcore, and the response to gamers asking for more is 'but there's not enough people playing hardcore to make it worthwhile'.
Might go back to it at some point, but not at the moment. Certainly not buying any DLC.
Blim
Grafter

I really liked one of the maps. I only played TDM and I like to hold a part of the map in hope my team joins in.
I hope I can hind the money to buy this game because after playing mw and bf I really need a responsive game to play like this. I just hope it doesn't get to heavy before then, people get too used to the game and know everything....