cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Steam) THQ Mega pack £26.49

David_W
Rising Star

(Steam) THQ Mega pack £26.49

Apparently this offer is valid until Monday (so tomorrow) http://store.steampowered.com/sub/2539/
List of games is impressive (and bumped up my list of owned games.... poor PN's going to have a few billion GB of traffic this week from me :p)

ITEMS INCLUDED:

Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts

Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor

Frontlines™: Fuel of War™

Full Spectrum Warrior

Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers

Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights

Red Faction

Red Faction Guerrilla

Red Faction II

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl

Saints Row 2

Titan Quest

Titan Quest - Immortal Throne

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Dark Crusade

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Gold Edition

Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II
Total cost £202.89 or £26.49 (and worth is just for DoW2 and CoH alone).  Downside, I already own the box set trilogy of DoW but not Soulstorm, not really sure its compatible with the Steam version either Sad
2 REPLIES 2
Euge
Grafter

Re: (Steam) THQ Mega pack £26.49

It's a fantastic offer but they only stuff I'd want from that list I've already got.
Company of Heroes I've got and the only red faction I don't have I could get seperately for cheaper and on my console 😕
David_W
Rising Star

Re: (Steam) THQ Mega pack £26.49

I've started downloading DoW2, currently 3.6Gb downloaded and it's at 88%, this is so going to bite into my 20Gb allowance  Embarrassed
I really want to try the DoW expansion pack but can't seem to find an answer about if it is compatible with the original install DVD's or if I need to download the entire collection through Steam (which isn't an option till 2011 and 21CN!).
Of course, should the Total War series appear as a special, I'm so getting that.  Also want to play Saints Row 2, but I have an "event" in FFXI tonight which I can't miss or I'll get beat up, arghh  Crazy