Just picking up Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon 55% off £5.39
Offer ends at midnight
7 REPLIES 7
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Steam Summer Sale

Good game Jim, choc-full of cheesy 1980's themes and film references.
Not the longest game in the world in terms of gameplay (probs about 6/7 hours in total) but it's really gripping.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Played through on easy then on hardest and it is a bit easy although on the hard setting I needed to use more stealth
The ending - at both difficulty levels - was too easy
This time, with the help of a search on Google, I got all the vehicles
tokey
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

I picked up a few good offers in this sale:
Prison Architect, Sanctum 2, Monaco, Wargame European Escalation
Plus got some more DLC for Crusader Kings 2.
All in all fairly successful.
Better still selling of the steam cards funded quite a bit of it  Grin
dlloyd
Grafter

I bought too much in the Steam summer sale in all honesty, my backlog is reaching the proportions of a particularly bad hoarder.  When I get some time to play them, I'll have plenty to choose from.
nanotm
Pro

its only too much if your talking about having to buy another terabyte drive to store it all on Smiley
btw with steam and origin sales on randomly I tend to find myself buying lots of games and taking more than a year to play through them all, which is about the same time as I start buying even more ......probably why i'm in the process of getting yet another terabyte drive to help housing my catalogue....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
dlloyd
Grafter

Indeed, I've just checked my currently number of games on steam.

Current count - 1,136
Youch.
nanotm
Pro

haha
I have a lot less but I tend not to go in for all the retro stuff, I made a mistake the other day and bought a game only to find out it looked and played like legend of Zelda on the Nintendo, its one of the few games I uninstalled from my pc.
since I *lost* a few games I now tend to keep them locally, I couldn't believe it when steam discontinued half of my catalogue of games without sending an email they were going to remove the stuff, so my old games list of 800 shrunk down to just 110, then to add insult to injury they re-released half of them and offered me the chance to repurchase them at the new higher price......
now I wont get caught out by that again, but sadly I do need to make some accounts for my kids (twins are 13 in December) and there desperate to get there hands on some of the stuff on steam, god I hope they offer even cheaper catalogues this year my wallet just cant take it when there not on the £50 per dev monster collections Smiley
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you