Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skyrim bargain

matt_2k34
Grafter

Re: Skyrim bargain

At least they're encrypted, unlike most other people  Roll_eyes
Same story for all services, and makes me happy that i use Paypal with Steam tbh Smiley
Regards
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

So having it 2 days so far, this simply has to be a Game of the Year stamped all over it.  If only DA2 had the content and attention to detail in this game it could have been the same.
So if you are thinking of buying it and waiting, I would say don't wait this is a must buy, glad I didn't wait myself now.
But there's always a but to save frustration a minor spoiler to help in some quests in this game.
Highlight me >--
There are quests that involve a 3 fingered Hand claw key, examine the key once its in your inventory to See the codes to use to unlock the doors, as there are no visual clues near or around the doors in question only On the key its self. Highlight me <--
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
zubel
Community Veteran

I have to admit.. I played around 33 hours of this since I got home on Friday.  It's absolutely awesome, and it just keeps on getting better!
I admit my jaw hit the floor when I found Blackreach... (You'll know what I mean when you find it..).
Level 27, Battlemage at the moment.. and I feel I've not even scratched the surface with quests.
B.
David_W
Rising Star

@Gus - you (should) obtain the first of those items in question during the first quest line, actually in the first town you appear in if you go into the general store you can start a quest to retrieve that item.  Go to the place you need to go and when you find spider man he'll have a journal which should explain how to use the item in question.  Look, no spoilers! Cheesy
There is also a fun quest that starts in Whiterun, in the bar was a mage who offers a drinking game, accept and.... it's fun.
The bad though, I was very disappointed in how they handled the DB quests in Skyrim.  In Oblivion they were fun, they were very fun, you had one quest where you snuck into a house and loosened a moose head which then dropped down and killed the guy, you then had to escape without his guard catching you, or where you had to go to a party and kill each person individually without anyone realising you're the assassin, these were fun, in Skyrim the quest line is pretty much just murder, the only fun one being the wedding, DB quests should be about sneaking around, putting poison into someones drink when a bar wench distracts him for 5 seconds, not run up behind someone and hit them with a sword and hope you get away from the guards 😕
Gus
Aspiring Pro

@David W yeah I didn't get that particular quest first time I started a character, but noticed it the second time I started a new character.  Didn't finish the story line of the first character, I just restarted as its perks were a mess with misc perks in misc skills it didn't need and hampered it at higher levels.  So as there is no reperk option I started again from scratch.
As for the assassination kills its all about planning, bit of height and cover to shoot them was the best means if your sneak skill was low
As for old characters coming back, Cicero the new adoring Fan, Youtube will be filled by ways to kill that annoying Friendly NPC.
@Barry not Darkreach you ment? I'm not 100% sure of the name but think it was that, but yeah that was a amazing looking area to find, it has to be seen as screen shot doesn't do it justice, note I am able to play it on maxed settings on a PC not a console.
Gus
Aspiring Pro

Just tried the drinking quest, hmm yeah fun but it has a major bug if on the PC.  Do not enter Misty grove twice, the exit is not there and how you got out the first time is no longer an option.  The door is below the ground and you have to use the console to enable no clipping to get to it to exit.