Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Skyrim bargain

David_W
Rising Star

Skyrim bargain

Found this:
The Elder Scrolls V - Skyrim - with bonus Premium Physical Map - Tesco's for £29.98, a penny cheaper than Play.com... but if you use the code EXM5OFF25-1 you get a fiver off.
Or if you don't have Battlefield 3 yet, this link for £28.47 using the same code as above will get you a fiver off, not bad when you consider Origin are flogging it for £39.99!
dick:green Link fixed.
20 REPLIES 20
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Skyrim bargain

Tempted with Skyrim but never buy any game pre-order anymore, I now wait for the first patch which usually means it's dropped in price anyway.  That code, I can't find any mention of it except on a game blog site, wondering how many Uses it has before it is pulled.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
David_W
Rising Star

Skyrim is going to be buggy, no doubt about it, the world is open and too vast for it not to be and no amount of patches will ever make the game perfect.  Even now, fully patched Fallout New Vegas (using the old engine) will crash on me and the PS3 version of Oblivion (GOTY edition) has a bug where you can't undo being a vampire which will never be fixed.  But, you don't care with these series, you put up with the occasional crash or a silly bug here and there because you love the games Cheesy
Must admit, I am tempted to cancel my Play.com pre-order but Play.com post 3 days early so I may get it on the 10th if I'm lucky.
matt_2k34
Grafter

I can confirm that this works, just done it Smiley
Cracking price is that...
the £5 off is just loverleeeeeeeeee !

I dont care if it doesnt come "on the day..." to know im getting it more than a fiver cheaper than my mate, thats more than worth it  Grin Wink
Regards
David_W
Rising Star

Play.com sent my copy out today so my fingers are crossed that the post office displays wonderful efficiency and it arrives tomorrow, that'll really annoy my brother  Crazy
Gus
Aspiring Pro

http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53441/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim-E3-Gameplay-Demo/ hmm never saw this one before but it is from E3 in June, I don't think I will wait for the first patch, here's hoping that code still works
Martha
Grafter

Quote from: David
use the code EXM5OFF25-1 you get a fiver off.[Moderator's note by Dick (Strat) Link fixed.

Winning.
+1 this!
Now.... Time to pull puppy dog eyes at the bank to purchase it Tongue
matt_2k34
Grafter

We thought you'd like to know that the following item has been despatched and should be with you in a few days.
Item                                     Format   Price         Status

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim GAME £24.98 Despatched

Cheap AND fast despatch!!
WEEEE  Cheesy
David_W
Rising Star

Mine hasn't arrived, my wonderful play time of killing dragons has been cast aside for at least another day  Cry
Gus
Aspiring Pro

Just had the "sent" email so not expecting it before the weekend if not Monday.  It's been years since royal mail actually managed to 24hr deliver a 1st class letter/small package up here.
David_W
Rising Star

I see the lure of Dragons got to you Gus!  You won't be disappointed, especially if Bethesda pull out a DX11 uber high texture patch in the future (it's DX9 apparently), oh and mods, don't forget mods, arghh, I hate Royal Mail today but if my game arrives tomorrow I'm going to propose marriage to the postman Cheesy
I have Oblivion (Elder Scrolls IV) around somewhere, the 1st expansion pack for that was great too, wonder if I can skip Karate with the excuse "Sorry Sensei, I'm killing Dragons so can't come in, HAI!"
Gus
Aspiring Pro

A heads up, it Requires Steam  Angry
David_W
Rising Star

Using Nvidia 3D specs it looks amazingly good, even that little smoke scene on the loading screen is rendered in 3D as well as the pretty little dragon!  I had to take them off after a bit though, really got to get my eyes accustomed to 3D cause Skyrim is the sort of game you want to spend 27 hours a minute playing  Crazy
matt_2k34
Grafter

A heads up, it Requires Steam 

YAY Steam ❤️ Smiley
I Love steam, cause it means you get the benefits of a cheap shop-bought game, if buying on a disc, with the benefit of online distribution = ❤️
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

And the benefit of having your personal and credit card details ripped. Yay for steam Wink
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'