cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red Faction Help needed for a friend, Pls.

Interested
Grafter

Red Faction Help needed for a friend, Pls.

I'm  not a gamer myself and have played the xbox 360 just a handful of times for a short while. However I'm hoping those gamers of you out there will assist a friend of mine who has recently purchased Red Faction and is yet to complete the first stage. Any easy to follow descriptions for the beginning of the game to the first stage/section would be much appreciated.
Any advice appreciated and will forward the details onto a very frustrated friend.
Many Thanks.
6 REPLIES 6
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Red Faction Help needed for a friend, Pls.

Not sure what platform you want, but here is a walk-through for the PC version http://uk.faqs.ign.com/articles/450/450512p1.html
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Interested
Grafter

Thanks for link.
Sorry was after Xbox 360 platform Red Faction.
Are the red faction games the same on different  platforms or do they differ as I know my DD's wall-e pc game was different to wall-e on xbox 360?
Update:
Just spoken to the friend in question and said they have managed to complete one destruction challenge to destroy 3 buildings with Parker in robot-type mining machine but otherwise are still frustrated in general.
They have attempted a second destruction challenge, one building with just Parker. They also queried how to get/ activate the remote charges after reading link given.
Cheers everyone in advance.
scootie
Grafter

the acvhements on the diffrent consoles can vary abit. but he levels tend be the same across the board
James
Grafter

Whilst we have some gamers in here, I'd probably suggest that it's not the best place to find advice on a single game.
I reckons he'd be better off doing a google search for the game and trying to find a more appropriate forum dedicated to gaming itself.  Of course, there's no reason not to post in here, I just think he might get better results elsewhere Smiley
Interested
Grafter

After speaking with the person concerned he's now off and running or should that be demolishing & shooting.
Cheers.
Have previously used several gamer forums before and frequently have found them not reply to "new" posters threads. You're all such an inclusive bunch thought I'd give this forum a go.
scootie
Grafter

cant beat the friendly, quick replys of this forum no matter what the topic subject is from a persons addiction to wireshark to royality moving out there castle to  move in with the young ones all gets disscused here.
no harm picking the brains of the forum members for any one who might knew the best guide on the net for this game
all tho jameseh was right as the gamer forum isnt the best used section