Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recommendations

smiffyb36
Grafter

Recommendations

Any recommendations on good games?
After a posting here i'm now using the steam platform and have found some real gems there and as an avid gamer wanted to pass on some of my favourites and try out some of yours.
For retro gaming try the X-Com series from the early 90's. Awful graphics and sound but really great gameplay, lost weeks of my youth to this series. Is going very cheap on steam atm, definately worth a look at the price. Would be very interested to hear of other games of this type.
For MMO I play kingdomgame. This is free to play, but a lot more user friendly with the premium upgrade. Starts off very basic and requires lots of play and research to become good, this is a game for the long-haul. Been playing this for a short time almost daily for 2 years now. The game is strategy and requires the building of a kingdom and alliance of kingdoms. The game is fun but the real strategy comes from your interaction with other people in the game and is a fun way of meeting new people and wasting time while gaming.
For shooters has to be the COD series, racing Forza 3 - XBOX360
3 REPLIES 3
scootie
Grafter

Re: Recommendations

i would recommend some games but since for the past year i have played battlefield 1943 and no other games i cant. 3 maps a airplane and a tank and place 12 players in front of me am a happy chappy
Andrew_B
Grafter

I hear Red Dead Redemption (or Grand Theft Horso as I like to call it) is VERY good.
whiteshadow
Dabbler

I find every time I turn on the xbox I end up on Gears Of War 2 multiplayer, I know it's host advantage is VERY flawed and annoying at times but it still keeps on drawing me in  Undecided