cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realistic gaming quota.

suesykes
Grafter

Realistic gaming quota.

I got hooked up to broadband yesterday for the first time... I have noticed it doesnt take long to start using up the allowance.
I am on Option 2 with a extra 2gb limit just in case it goes a bit mad.
If I was to get into online gaming would a 10gb monthly limit be enough for the good games, and to leave enough for general surfing?
3 REPLIES 3
James
Grafter

Re: Realistic gaming quota.

Hi Sue,
Glad to see everything is working well Smiley
What are you actually looking at using the internet for?  If it's just surfing and gaming, then 10GB should be more than ample.
suesykes
Grafter

Well I have been on 56k and recently was using a Orange mobile with a bad signal to try and connect.  So with the introduction of 200k/s + downloading speed.....
...Well Im exited to say the least.  Confusion has set in and I no longer remember why I wanted the net to start with.
Now I want to play games, watch video, chat around the world and have a bit of it all.  Hence the worry about limits.
I'm sure I will calm down and find my way again.
A BIG SHOUT to all of the Plusnet staff for a wicked customer service and instant help.
James
Grafter

Hehe, fantastic Smiley
You have no idea how much of a grin your post brought to my face!
It's just like a new toy really.  Just keep an eye on how much peak time usage you're doing and then base your product decision on that.  It should give you a pretty decent idea.