cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RF Online.....

suesykes
Grafter

RF Online.....

I have been playing this game for a couple of weeks now and thought I would give a little rant about it.
RF is about a world with three races battling for supremicy.  There are a number of map areas to discover, depending on your race.  However each race can also venture into the other maps. The game is huge.
Playing the game is also very deep and involved, a bit more than leveling up and killing stuff.  The basic game is to evolve your character into what you want and along the way complete quests and missions.  After completing each your character earns rewards.
The game also involves doing a bit of mining.  Mining produces ore, ore is refined and gems and other items obtained from it.  The Gems give you the ability to upgrade weapons and armour or simply sell.  Waste products are also useable or sellable.
Once your character gets a little better the game starts to come alive and get more exiting. Dungeon Battles, new areas available, or accessable. 
Every day, every eight hours is the Chip War, this is brilliant.
All players who want to get in the Chip War gather up for the start, sometimes there are hundreds gathering ready to do battle.  This is where all three races come together for a big humding.
I have recently hit level 30... And again the game has sprung new life into itself.  I have only scratched the surface of this game and for anyone who enjoys this sort of game...... Get It!!!!
Its completly free, although a hefty download.  Its well worth playing for a week to get the feel for it.   
If anyone is playing on Lumen server 2 look me up "littlerick".... If anyone else gives it a try log into game on "Lumen" server 2, (you will understand if you get the game!).  Log in and look me up, I will help you get started. I'm one of the Robot fellas!
Heres a link for anyone wanting a look....
http://www.rf-onlinegame.com/
4 REPLIES 4
Tyreal74
Grafter

Re: RF Online.....

Beta tested it, felt just like a grindfest, it might have changed now but from what i can recall it was kill monsters level up kill more monsters level up
there wasnt any involving quests or anything else, pvp was dependant on who was the higher level or had more life.
suesykes
Grafter

Its all been updated, revamped and lots of stuff added.  I never played earlier version, but have read about the upgrading of it.
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Would like to try it but its managed by Codeidiots aka Codemasters who in turn outsource the GM's to a Canadian company who fail to impress daily.
Having seen the quality of codemasters in general with LOTR, it is the first and last CM MMO I will try, even if its free.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
Tyreal74
Grafter

could be worse...could be done by sony