Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with playtech poker

spannerjago
Dabbler

Problems with playtech poker

Hi there,
I play a lot of online poker and have no problems on the majority of sites. However for the last 2 or 3 months I have been having real problems with the playtech network of poker sites.
This network includes Bet365, Poker Utd and Victor Chandler amongst others. I have no trouble anywhere else and the support at these sites say nobody else is having problems.
I have updated my drivers and have the latest router firmware but still I have problems.
Does anyone else have these problems or have any ideas on how to resolve them?
For info my PC is running XP and hardwired, my laptop is running Vista anlp d wireless. My router is a Netgear DG834G v1.
Any help would be great.
Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
VileReynard
Hero
Fixes: 20

Re: Problems with playtech poker

Quote from: spannerjago
...and have no problems on the majority of sites. However for the last 2 or 3 months I have been having real problems with the playtech network of poker sites...

If one company causes you problems, isn't it more likely that the companies website/software is faulty than your PC? Go elsewhere if their competitors sites work correctly.

"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was Aardvark."

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Problems with playtech poker

Try a Wireshark capture. If the traffic isn't being prioritised correctly then raise us a ticket and we'll sort it out for you.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵