cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems connecting to servers battlefield 3 xbox 360 please help!

Kelly
Hero
Fixes: 9

Re: Can you provide me a router that will work with battlefield 3 xbox 360 please?

Nah, he's done that already on his previous thread.  I guess we need someone on here to verify that they can play the game happily on the xbox on our router to show it's a line related issue, rather than our traffic management or router issue!
Then at least we can focus on the fault side?
Kelly Dorset
Ex-Broadband Service Manager
firemaster50
Grafter

Re: Can you provide me a router that will work with battlefield 3 xbox 360 please?

Yes I have as you said thanks mate, whats the line related issue modernwarfare 3 always connects and says nats open, I at total loss now tried everything please if you cant help can you suggest a roter that will work ive spent loads on phone bill to ea support stll no use m8!
jim:quote
firemaster50
Grafter

Another day goes by with no luck, can anyone help me here please?
Kelly
Hero

I'm asking to see if we have any staff players who can check.
Kelly Dorset
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you looked at the Xbox LIVE compatible hardware list ?
or tried following the Can't Connect to Xbox LIVE Solution troubleshooter ?
Kelly
Hero

Have you tried disabling uPnP?
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,99955.0.html/
Kelly Dorset
firemaster50
Grafter

Just done that still the same am using xbox 360 not pc to play game do i need forward prts as well  as this?Huh
please
adie:quote
firemaster50
Grafter

Quote from: purleigh
Have you looked at the Xbox LIVE compatible hardware list ?
or tried following the Can't Connect to Xbox LIVE Solution troubleshooter ?

I can connect to xbox live modern warfare 3 plays perfect m8 just the dam game i want to play online i cant lol !!! i so fed up with this now for sure!
firemaster50
Grafter

Can u remotley configure my router to work with battlefield 3 xbox 360 please

Before I throw it out the window please? Cry Cry
Kelly
Hero

I've just confirmed we've got a staff member who played Battlefield 3 on the Xbox using the 585v8, so it's not down to the router, possible some sort of config issue.  Embarrassed
I'll get Matt to have a deeper look at your router tomorrow to see if he can see anything odd.  (He knows lots about routers).
Kelly Dorset
LukeAger
Grafter

Kelly, I'm also using the 585v8 and have no issues with bf3. Cassim is online a lot with it on the same router and he has no issues too.
firemaster50
Grafter

Cheers for that being upgraded to fibre optic next wednesday with new router though, if u can resolve it in meantime be much appreciated m8 Cheesy
dick:quote
firemaster50
Grafter

Quote from: LukeAger
Kelly, I'm also using the 585v8 and have no issues with bf3. Cassim is online a lot with it on the same router and he has no issues too.

I take it you are talking about xbox 360 and not pc mate?
LukeAger
Grafter

Yes 360 firemaster50.  Smiley
adie:quote
firemaster50
Grafter

Quote from: LukeAger
Yes 360 firemaster50.  Smiley
[Moderator's note by Adie (dvorak):  Full quote of preceding post removed, as per Forum Rules ]

How did you get it to work please m8?