cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems connecting to servers battlefield 3 xbox 360 please help!

mattturner
Grafter

Re: Problems connecting to servers battlefield 3 xbox 360 please help!

One other thought I had, if you use any P2P software like BitTorrent then turn this off, restart (turn off and on) the router, and then try playing the game.
Let me know if this helps.
firemaster50
Grafter

Battlefield 3 still dont work now on fibre connection please help?

I got the fibre installed today using netgear n150 router same problem as before when trying to connect to servers read previous posts not made any changes to router modernwarfare 3 plays fine still and says nats open when i play that game on Xbox 360, any ideas please Undecided
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

This is very odd, I've got the game on both PC and XBOX (yes I know, overkill!) and have played it on both platforms. I'm on Plusnet Fibre and have used both the Netgear router we supply and a different Netgear router, both of which were standard set up out of the box and had no port forwarding rules set up.
A few questions:
- Have you added any port forwarding rules to the router?
- Are you playing on XBOX or PC?
- If XBOX, is your XBOX Live account still active and not closed/expired for any reason?
- If XBOX can you play any other games online through XBOX live?
- If PC have you got the latest battlelog browser plugin?
- If PC can you access the server browser?
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
firemaster50
Grafter

Quote from: Chris
This is very odd, I've got the game on both PC and XBOX (yes I know, overkill!) and have played it on both platforms. I'm on Plusnet Fibre and have used both the Netgear router we supply and a different Netgear router, both of which were standard set up out of the box and had no port forwarding rules set up.
A few questions:
- Have you added any port forwarding rules to the router?
- Are you playing on XBOX or PC?
- If XBOX, is your XBOX Live account still active and not closed/expired for any reason?
- If XBOX can you play any other games online through XBOX live?
- If PC have you got the latest battlelog browser plugin?
- If PC can you access the server browser?

I have done nothing to this new router straight out the bx, its xbox 360.  xbox live fine can play modernwarfare 3 no problem? HELLP!
firemaster50
Grafter

I can acess the server browser on the xbox then it just says connection lost every time u try to connect same problem as i had before the fibre was installed today m8
adie:quote
firemaster50
Grafter

currently deleted cache on xbox, removed all the game reinstalling and downloading the updates see if that sorts it i post back if not m8
firemaster50
Grafter

currently doing the large 2.o7gb multiplayer update i failed to connect after doing this before lets hope its ok now when i done it
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

So it's after installing the patch that you are having problems connecting? Are you making sure that you have the Back 2 Karkand add-on and if you don't then make sure you aren't trying to play on one of those maps.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
firemaster50
Grafter

So it's after installing the patch that you are having problems connecting? Are you making sure that you have the Back 2 Karkand add-on and if you don't then make sure you aren't trying to play on one of those maps.

I dont have that addon keeps saying you have lost connection to session what ever i try join its not happening still think its time to bin the dam game now!
firemaster50
Grafter

How do i know which maps the back to karkand are m8 please?
firemaster50
Grafter

Quote from: firemaster50

I dont have that addon keeps saying you have lost connection to session what ever i try join its not happening still think its time to bin the dam game now!

Your a genius im such an idiot been trying to connect to karkand maps, had to reconfigure as this is all was getting on server lists
, I so sorry everyone its the numpty this end that got it wrong.  Embarrassed
Thanks mate u are a star  Grin Top man respect to you  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin