Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro or Premium?

Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: Pro or Premium?

Quote from: max99
is it true that ALL xbox content is prioritised on premium tho?
i heard people report problems streaming inside xbox videos for instance and games like FIFA that use dedicated EA servers will not always be at priority speed until added to the signature database?
i'm on pro at the moment simply because i want to always ensure my gaming is line speed.
one other thing PRO lets you have uncapped upstream over 448K which is good for hosting online games.  as far as i know premium is capped upload.
Hi there,
                            Your gaming will always be at line speed on premium,not sure about that uncapped upstream though,i reckon if that was or is true we would know about it,i do know you can up your upload though at £8.00 a month extra i think it is.E.A servers has always had problems regardless of what product or broadband you use,i read it all the time about lousy servers especially with Fifa.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
max99
Grafter

maybe the upload speed i'm thinking is related to adsl2+ but mine is now 0.74M up at all times Smiley
if its true that all gaming traffic is linespeed on live i would consider switching to premium myself.
i defo remember someone posting up wireshack results proving the 'inside xbox' vids were capped however.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

It's true,checkout this link...http://www.kitz.co.uk/isp/plusnet_shaping.htm
Gaming,prioritised,line speed at all times on premium Smiley
riemanrez
Grafter

Well if you get 0.74Mb/s then it probably is. Can't see where it mentions upload speeds in that link though, isn't it just talking about caps on download speeds for different applications?
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Sorry i was replying to max99 in my last post.