Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Pro Evolution Soccer 2014 Unplayable

As it's a 'Transfer' order, unfortunately not I'm afraid 😕
tazsizemore
Grafter

Well glad you noticed this anyway. Not sure why no one else didnt notice as I paid Plusnet for line rental for the year lol. Usually very proactive just dropped the ball that time I guess.
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Really sorry that is the case in this instance, it should have been picked up and I'll look into why this wasn't the case.
tazsizemore
Grafter

Hi Chris
Could you give me the date the original transfer was supposed to happen and cancellation so I can feed this to BT as just got a nice bill from them with a 'we have been told your leaving' thing Smiley and my 12 month line rental will start from what exact date with you?
Cheers
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

The date we had expected the previous order to complete on was: 06/08/2013. As I placed the order again, we are fully expecting the telephone to move over on 27/11/2013.
tazsizemore
Grafter

Ok thanks Chris - I take it this is a silent process i.e I dont need to do anything and wont have any loss of service?
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem.
That's right, you'll likely not notice the changeover has happened until you receive an e-mail from us advising you that the order has completed.
tazsizemore
Grafter

Sounds like my sex life  Roll_eyes
tazsizemore
Grafter

Hi Chris
Thanks for keeping this in hand. I have now received a mail from Plusnet informing me my phone home service is ready to use. I currently have a 56 pounds bill from BT and expect a 'final bill' when they cut me off. Can we confirm that this total amount will be deducted from my Plusnet bill or how will it work?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi there, our bills and your previous provider's are completely separate - we've no influence over what they charge and likewise the other way around.
tazsizemore
Grafter

Hi Matt
Thanks for the pickup.
What i'm trying to get at is I dont wish to be charged by both BT and Plusnet during the switchover period when BT cancelled the order (for reasons unknown). When does my Plusnet billing begin?
Tech guys, going back to the original issue..now my phone line has switched over to Plusnet I did manage to playtest last night and the issue is unfortunatly the same. RE: the comment about a fault showing on my line. Are you now able to take ownership of that for the copper line test and whatever else is needed?
Thanks again for your consistent efforts guys.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi, your billing from us will start from when the services go active (whichever happens first, broadband or phone) - if the account activated before either of those occurred please let us know as we'll need to refund the difference. If your previous provider charged over the time your service was active with them (and this wasn't included within any notice or contract periods) you'd need to raise that separately with them though.
As for the fault, sure we'd be happy to get it sorted out for you - best thing to do would be for you to raise it to us at http://faults.plus.net, though if you let us know what it is that's happening - noisy line or whatever - we can get a test done for that and give you a bit more advice.
Hope that helps.
tazsizemore
Grafter

Hi Matt
So i've been paying for the Broadband without stop as I simply went from standard to Fibre Optic. I paid in full for 12 months for the Plusnet phone package when I ported over to Fibre (as above earlier in this string) so I most definatly have been 'using up time' that I guess needs to be extended to when the phone port occured? I did ask earlier why this BT cancellation of my phone port wasnt noticed by Plusnet to which I got an apology, so I dont feel this is my end I need to do the legwork with respect, Matt.
RE: the technical issue (what this thread is mainly about). I have been liasing with Chris (as above) who has been extremly helpful and is the person who spotted a potential line fault which he stated he is happy to test but at the time, I was still on BT (now confirmed to Plusnet). Are you saying I now need to raise an entirely new ticket?
Sorry Matt but I feel your coming into this all a little late in the game and asking me to start 'over' so to speak isnt the best course. The guys were really doing a good job before and i'd prefer to return to that line of course as I was making good headway on two issues.
Thanks guys
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No worries, though the information would have been helpful and allowed me to get things sorted more quickly. As it is I've raised a phone fault for you as a noisy line test showed a fault on the line - that's on a ticket on your account. I've also refunded you £5.50 for the line rental as the contract started on the 14th November but the phone wasn't actually with us until the 27th.
Hope that sorts those things, and I do hope that when the phone fault is fixed it improves the gaming experience (assuming those issues are still ongoing, they've not been mentioned on this thread in several days now).
tazsizemore
Grafter

Thanks Matt
I will keep an eye on that ticket then and feed back here the outcome?
I look forward to being able to play Pro Evo 2013 with no lag, that would be a sweet day Smiley
PS tech issue still ongoing as per post yesterday "Tech guys, going back to the original issue..now my phone line has switched over to Plusnet I did manage to playtest last night and the issue is unfortunatly the same. RE: the comment about a fault showing on my line. Are you now able to take ownership of that for the copper line test and whatever else is needed?"