cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro Evo Soccer PS3 - Upgraded to 70mg Fibre

flaminmoses
Grafter

Re: Pro Evo Soccer PS3 - Upgraded to 70mg Fibre

dont know what to suggest but work this one out.
on the 21st of august and the 2nd pn ran something new ont heir system.
black ops 2 and fifa played really well.
they then put it back to the old system which we are currently now on and gameing is like you say....not laggy as such but you have a disadvantage.
on black ops you have to know there is a person round the corner to shoot him first.
on fifa you have to try and keep the ball and hope your opponent gets a player badly out of position to exploit whilst if yours is slightly out he is faster no matter what player he has and your in trouble.
its so frustrating.
if i was new or at the end of my contract id get out now.............ive already been ont he phone to offcom because the service changed since i first joined.
havent a scooby what pn are doing about it but i know they know something.
just wish they would get their act together very quickly
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

I did download and install Wireshark but could only see my PC connection on it and not my PS3 or Sky box connections so struggled to get that running. Any chance of assistance on that and i'd be more than happy to get that data over to you?
You can use the port mirroring facility on the router (assuming you've got the PN supplied one) see this thread http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,116025.0.html and the link from it to the detailed instructions

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

tazsizemore
Grafter

Hi Guys,
So I have decided that as Pro Evo Soccer 2014 is due out on the 19th September, I think it's not worth your time focusing on Pro Evo Soccer 2013 any more as will soon be redundant.
Please could you add Pro Evo Soccer 2014 to the list of exempt games to Traffic Management and hopefully it will run smoothly when I get it? Smiley
Thanks again guys
tazsizemore
Grafter

Just to add - I've now logged a ticket asking to get Pro Evo Soccer 2013 and 2014 added to the List of Defined games to hopefully bottom out my issue..