cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet game servers

Blim
Grafter

Plusnet game servers

I might have asked this before but does plusnet offer server hosting preferably close to plusnet gateways? Wouldn't it be nice to have a server that hosted all the current game but close to our gateways so we get great ping and other on the web will benefit too!
Now I'm on fiber I see people join my my odd server I'll host have really good ping times but as sed before its not seen as the thing to do.
btw I'm so happy with my fibre connection atm. It's never been so good and stable.
4 REPLIES 4
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: Plusnet game servers

Blim
Grafter

not much activity...
Thinking of buying Counter-Strike Global Offensive. Any chance PN could host a server? Plus a ut2k4 server would be nice, I've already made a config for that server with all game types on the vote list. Just an idea.  Roll_eyes
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Very unlikely, I don't think we've got any gameservers left up now either. They simply weren't used and didn't provide any benefits to us or the customers (because there were also no admins to look after them)>
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Blim
Grafter

I'm not sure I could commit to something like that unless I know I could get the players in. UT isn't played much anymore Sad but if it was I'd love to host/administrate a server. Its sorta pointless I guess.