cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet and ping, answerr?

KaotiK
Grafter

Plusnet and ping, answerr?

The past week or 2 PING has been perfect for me once again, about time to maybe everythings back to normal?.... Yet now, the past 2 days Ping has gone up again in evenings from about 8pm. This is on WoW by the way. SO im wondering why it suddenly happens? how can it be fine for a while then suddenly goes bad whats causing it?? i dont get it. isit just WoW, or sumit else? I jumped gateway and judging by the graphs i seem to be on a good one now and yet still its high. So yea i would jsut like to know from plusnet what the problem is that does that how its fine for a while then bam bad. I made a new thread because the other hasnt had a reply from plusnet for a while it seems.
Cheers in advance for answerss.
4 REPLIES 4
Woody3600
Grafter

Re: Plusnet and ping, answerr?

My results just now back from bbc.co.uk are 855, 836, 944, 756
I don't care what anyone says, when the average is normally 15, thats ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!
KaotiK
Grafter

yea 😕 glad mine aint that bad, after i posted this mine dropped back to normal, well a bit after it so its weird, kinda of a spike thing tonight.
Woody3600
Grafter

Aye, 15 minutes later they were back to 15-25. My Download speed in general had dropped to 1.5mb during that period, now it's off peak, back up to a strong consistent signal. During peak hours PlusNet have some serious issues.
KaotiK
Grafter

bad pings again last 2 nights, why isit happening again? ffs.  Why does noone from plusnet reply in these PING threads anymore either? need some answers. I see people in rants and raves leaving, maybe the same way if this carries on again for weeks like last time, just fed up now. Fine for a week then bad for a week just isnt good enough. Maybe its plusnet unlimited, f knows.