Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plusnet Gaming Night - Saturday 5th October

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Plusnet Gaming Night - Saturday 5th October

how does she do that ? ive been watching from 7am and she still going....  magic ?
JamesM
Grafter

I have just pre-purchased F1 2013 on Steam, you get10% off F1 2013, a kids game (F1 race stars worth £25)  and 50% off another Codies title, but a few more people buying will also unlock F1 2012 for everyone who buys F1 2013. So come on if you are thinking of buying F1 2013, now is the time.  Wink
Thinking of getting Grid 2 with the 50% off, anybody play it ?
carbz

Quote from: JamesM
Thinking of getting Grid 2 with the 50% off, anybody play it ?

I might get it but only if the graphics are good and it has realistic damage physics lol
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Nice to see a few new PN names appearing here  Cool
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
St3
Aspiring Champion

ok hl2dm installed, for those of you who dont own it, its £2.99 on steam.. well worth the cash as its good fun. Ill have to get some practice in as i aint pld this for years.
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

I was on a server last night for the first time in a few years and something seemed very odd
I looked at the server and then I saw it, they had adjusted the values for one side (the home team) and the rest of us were on the opposition, no timers no chance to swap, no weapons just some how killed with a single hit to the head using a glowing stick and a charge attack that meant they moved from one end of the building to the other in the blink of an eye....
whats funny is the server was VAC and kicked half a dozen people within seconds of them joining (announced as cheat detected..) yet the home team were clearly cheating the entire time ...
i'll try some L4D2 later (never played it before although i'ved had it on my hdd for a long time) maybe that will be more fun Smiley
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
St3
Aspiring Champion

i stopped playing l4d2 when bf3 came out, i had a game again 3 months ago and its still a good laugh apart from the bit when some kid raged at me calling me noob then vote kicked me from the game..... little gits
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi all,
Just to update - I've edited the initial post with a few more details about the tournament formats and a plan for the afternoon/evening.
We've also set up a survey for registration at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2FTRJ7W - if you could fill that in we'd be extremely grateful, thanks very much. I'll also add that link to the first post.
RB1984

Personally, I cannot wait until the 5th, should be a great night  Cheesy
JamesM
Grafter

I am very tempted to put BF3 back on.
mherring

can't wait until next weekend now. Got the PN gaming night on the 5th and going down to London for a Street Fighter tournament the next day! Mostly looking forward to trackmania!
St3
Aspiring Champion

Matt it might be a good idea to post links to the relevent free games so people know how to get them Wink
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Cheers Ste, done, though the only free one at the moment is trackmania - which is such fun it's ridiculous Cheesy
St3
Aspiring Champion

one more thing matt, sorry to be a pest .. but can anyone enter or is this comp only for plusnet customers ?
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

We'll welcome non-Plusnet customers Smiley Of course we'll need to get names and addresses etc in the event that they win one of the prizes, but sure go for it. Make sure they read this post and fill in the survey and we'll be in touch to let them know the details late next week Smiley