Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please guys dont buy product from EA

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: Please guys dont buy product from EA

Like you said its all down to what people personally prefer to play, ive always loved the battlefield games i just didnt care much for battlelog and i often didnt like the price of recent games but i still bought them and had fun in them. For years now people have always said ea are only after your money and dont care about making good games, but i disagree they have released some kick ass games and this is my most fav game ever .. https://youtu.be/DM-GZGtqmEw
EA have let some slight info out just recently to say that a new battlefield game is in the making and could be released at the end of this year, there aint been any real offical detail on what type of battlefield game is coming so most the stuff you read on the internet is just speculation atm. I personally hope its battlefield 2 remake as i prefer the old war games rather than these new modern warfare games, time will tell i suppose. But again many people slate EA for this and that but i bet most of those people who moan about them still buy their titles when they see how popular they can be.
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

I loved the original MOH series and the BF series that came in the cardboard fold out disc holder ..... hopefully they will revamp them for new OS and re-release them
EA's single biggest problem is their pricing, origin means instant access and there fleecing people for the privilege, then shutting down the game servers within a couple of years.
when a game gets released on steam it generally has a half price offering within a couple of months of release date and pre order pricing is generally 20>40% cheaper than retail pricing.
on Origin EA charges 10>15% more than retail prices (I know I pre ordered from origin then saw it in store pre order for les than half the price ) screwing people who like to support them and their dev teams is bad form and they need to fix that policy asap
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

steams ok but steam have alot of games now doing pre alpha that offer like 50% off ... ive had about 12 games and they all lack updates and development.... im sick of seeing all these pre alpha games because 90% of these games the devs dont do as they promise. I think from now on ill only buy a working title.... so yer theres some deals but most good deals are on alpha games.
As for origin ... they do games with reduced prices too but those games are normally like 5 years old from what ive seen. Theres pros and cons with them both, i guess its nice to be able to buy a game then download it right away but most of the games these days are pretty poop
scouser55

I have had many problems connecting with the EA Origins app on my PC, but have found if I use a VPN I can connect, I think that PlusNet must be blocking the ports required.

Win 10 64Bit ~ Intel i7-7700k ~ Gigabyte Z270-GAMING-K3 ~ 64gb Avexir Core DDR4 2400MHz ~ Palit Gamerock Premium NVIDIA GTX 1070
ghos7
Grafter

you can add fifa 17 to the list. my players run slow and takes ages to react. ive tried everything i can to fix it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

csgo all the way