cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Play Battlefield 3? Drop by and say hello :)

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Play Battlefield 3? Drop by and say hello :)

Basicly Stesplace.co.uk is just another friendly BF3 community with a couple of servers!
We feel strongly about players using cheats and we try our best to prevent it within our servers!
Where to find us....
Battlelog : http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/ukste/stats/236187184/#!/bf3/platoon/283265524097738958...
Forums @ http://stesplace.co.uk
Steam Games : http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Stes-place
59 REPLIES 59
paulpicks21
Grafter

Re: Play Battlefield 3? Drop by and say hello :)

Hey Ste,
I play it, had it since the beginning, not very good at it but really hate the cheaters on many of the servers I go on.
I usually play Friday nights, along with my father in law and we only play team deathmatch so I might give your server a try later.
Must admit I am loving the new close quaters map pack.

Paul.
St3
Aspiring Champion

You should drop in one night im sure you will have a laugh Wink plus im getting tired of taking rongtw tags i need fresh meat Smiley
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

STE  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
St3
Aspiring Champion

altho i take his tags he still gives me a run for my money Wink Nice of you to join the forums paul thanks =D
JamesM
Grafter

Had 2 conformation e-mails for your site Ste, they both take me to your page but not the conformation page, so when I enter my log in details it says awaiting conformation of e-mail address.
Cheers mate.
St3
Aspiring Champion

Ive removed the account could you sign up for a new account and i will activate it for you,  ill look at the errors later as i must walk the dog, GG today btw you got the better of me Wink
JamesM
Grafter

Cheers Ste, it might have been my password that was stopping me from joining "BF3 is sh**"  Cheesy
St3
Aspiring Champion

bf3 is not as good as bf2 but things change and if you dont change with it i suppose you become lonely, i have days when bf3 is poop and then i have other days where i have a real good game.
JamesM
Grafter

Just starting to get back into BF3 after a few months off Ste and the player progamer has just made me realise why I stopped playing. See you in another couple of months  Cool
waynem
Grafter

Hey guys
which platform do you play it on ? ... i have it for the 360 ...yeh yeh i know i bet your all PC dudes  Wink  i just cant controll that many keys and buttons !  Sad  .. i do have BF2 for PC though ...Enjoy ...
and yeh i so so hate glitchers and cheats ....spoils a dam fine game ...on and remember ......PTFO
St3
Aspiring Champion

Quote from: JamesM
Just starting to get back into BF3 after a few months off Ste and the player progamer has just made me realise why I stopped playing. See you in another couple of months  Cool

i stream punkbuster bans which prevents alot of cheaters from joining the server as it bans them, i checked progamer`s guid and i could not find anything on him for cheating. Ive taken screenshots which i will look over with others later, i also had my doubts about him, but you said he shot u when u were inside a container, well i was in one also and he was on the outside of me he shot a few times but i didnt die, i also ran behind a skip and he could not kill me, so basicly altho he had high kills and low death i didnt feel he was cheating. But yourself and one other did say aimbot so ill try and look into him. Its not always easy to pin point who cheating and i dont like to kick unles im sure they cheat. Sometimes players can actully just be good players and id hate to kick someone who aint done wrong. I hate cheaters as they always make you think twice about people who are playing well, got to remember that not everyone with a nice score is a cheat. But i do look into things, all players details are logged.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

YUP  you are Right Ste , earlier tonite i was playing with friends  Wink  Kharg island . one player  KD 23-0 rank  100  you wonder ? i did a quick check he was clean , over 1000 hours played & all his kill was in a Tank !
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
JamesM
Grafter

Hey Waynem,
Yes most of us are PC players, and I am in the same boat as you, I can't play console because there are too many buttons on the game pads. Madden, GT5 and F1 2011 are all I play on the PS3, I did buy COD 4 for my PS3 so I could try to get used to the aiming on the mushroom sticks so I could give my nephew a game but I have to stop playing or I would have to buy another TV.
Ste, I agree about not banning players just because they are good, I wouldn't have any servers to play on if that was the case   Grin
St3
Aspiring Champion

hahaha Smiley