Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PSN Down for Maintenance

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

PSN Down for Maintenance

Sony Playstation Network is down for maintenance from 4 o'clock this afternoon until 5 o'clock tomorrow morning.
I have my grandson round so it's card and Snakes and Ladders until bedtime. Roll_eyes
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: PSN Down for Maintenance

You could amaze and impress him by playing him your record collection like this grandma -
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8550942.stm
Wink
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Not for him, he's into Pink Floyd....bless him Cool
....and don't call me grandma
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Anonymous
Not applicable

That will go down well at school when he starts singing "we don't need no education..."  Wink
My daughter got into "Alice Cooper" when she was seven, and now quotes various lyrics with often hilarious timing, but her favorite is "Hey stoopid".  It is quite interesting to watch her friends reactions when they are comparing their music collections, as they are all into girlie pop (as you would expect).
I will have to start teaching her electric guitar, and see how that goes down  Cool