cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS4 and stuff

Blim
Grafter

PS4 and stuff

PS4 is going to be such a beast. Cant wait to see this new technology in action.
I see a lot of (console) gamers have doubts about the next gen of consoles but that's just because don't see the technology.
Damn those console gamers. They take our game dev's and now they get the best hardware technology, I hope they are grateful for the attention they have revived at our expense  Lips_are_sealed
So yeah I look forward to seeing the PS4 with its new AMD CPU (APU?) and DDR 5 ram as it's clearly the better choice and you get to keep your dignity  Crazy
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: PS4 and stuff

We're only playing catch-up with the gaming PC fraternity Wink
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
RichAllen
Grafter

I stopped PC gaming in 2001` when I got the first Xbox.
Too many problems with games not working under Windows XP, come back Windows ME, everything is forgiven!
As for console gaming, I used to have a Playstation, it had some decent games, but now my allegiance is fmrily with Microsoft and Xbox, if only I could afford to preorder an Xbox One, I want it for Kinect Sports Rivals and Killer Instinct.
Akira
Grafter

Agreed with OP. PS4 is going to be a beast!  Cheesy