cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS4 Destiny and Nat3 error

euanmc
Grafter

PS4 Destiny and Nat3 error

Is there anyone else getting the Nat3 error on the PS4 network? When i do internet connection test it says Type 2 but when i load destiny it gives me the Type3 NAT error.
I have forwarded all ports, setup static IP , tried both Wireless and Network cable. But still keep getting this.
Is it worth investing in an external router?
5 REPLIES 5
Starmans
Grafter

Re: PS4 Destiny and Nat3 error

I've had a single instance of this error before but it did not affect my ability to join others and parties.
euanmc
Grafter

Hi Starmans,
Parties seem to be fine for me aswell. The only problem i seem to have is when its PvP, I get kicked out the game sometimes, or sometimes i don't even make it into the game yet my friends do.
Quite frustrating trying everything over and over.
dick:quote
Terranova667
Pro
Fixes: 5

I had that problem with destiny and a couple of other games i had to put my PS4 in a DMZ which fixed the problem port forwarding wouldn't work with the plusnet router i use, maybe try a DMZ yourself should fix the issue.
euanmc
Grafter

Hi,
Yeah i got it somewhat sorted. For some reason my DMZ wasn't working properly. Messed around with it for a while and managed to get it fixed! Cheesy
Fuzzybee
Dabbler

I am having similar issues with my son on his PS3 what did you actually do to sort it ?