Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS3 Jim bates no m8's

AWB70
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

PS3 Jim bates no m8's

Like I said no mates  Sad so any PN members fancy adding me my psn is AWB70 playing COD4 at the minute.
Please let me know your psn or just message me in PM's
7 REPLIES 7
AWB70
Aspiring Pro

Re: PS3 Jim bates no m8's

Was it something I said?  Grin
clockley
Grafter

Although I'm a bit of a Sony Fanboy, I don't (yet) own a PS3.  However, I did see a really funny quote on a games website forum:
PS3.  This is playing...... alone.
How I laughed.
netreg
Grafter

Quote from: AverageWhiteBloke
Like I said no mates  Sad so any PN members fancy adding me my psn is AWB70 playing COD4 at the minute.
Please let me know your psn or just message me in PM's

Do you need a headset for playing online..  I just got COD4 but ive not yet been enticed to play online
Dareyn
Dabbler

Once you play online you get the bug. I've been playing COD4 for about 2 weeks now so not that long. It can be frustrating at times especially when you fall victim of 2 or 3 players are running around together as a team something my youngest noticed while watching the other day. The challenge being to take out these little groups first Lol. It can also be satisfying to gain more XP points than more experianced players. Sorry I'm just big kid ;D.
Mind you, Wifey actually watched the game last night and started shouting at me, not to tell me to get of the PS3, but to tell me where the other players were on the screen Cheesy
My username is Sensei-D if anyone is interested.
You don't need to use a headset to play on-line. You can hear the other players speaking but most are just chatting.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

ps3 name is same as name here, also starting a clan - jawa; not serious, mainly cos I'm poop Wink
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
AWB70
Aspiring Pro

PS3.  This is playing...... alone

PS3 sales have increased by 400% since the price dropped below £300 so I guess its gonna get busy.
There were that many people playing COD4 during Christmas holidays that the European servers caved in and more needed to be added.
JimP

COD4 online is the best gaming experience ever!!!
Smiley