cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PN Gamers TF2 Night - #2

Ghozer
Grafter

PN Gamers TF2 Night - #2

On the back of an (almost) successful Gaming night on Friday (all be it bad config files) im hoping to hold another TF2 night, but we should (touch wood) have the config fixed by then.
So, The next night will be, Thursday 20th @ 9pm
And here's the Server Info for anyone who doesnt know:
IP: 212.159.6.241:27030
Name: PlusNet G3 TF2
Make sure you get the server with the right port (27030) as there's a second TF2 server on port (27011)
As before, anyone who wants can meet and hang out in the channel #pnGamers on my IRC server, irc.ForTheGamers.Org
Hope to see you thursday.
5 REPLIES 5
derboff
Grafter

Re: PN Gamers TF2 Night - #2

I will try to make it again...
2 questions,
1 - the anticheat was switched off, I know I normally avoid ones without it to ensure a none grrrr game
2 - Are you planning on none standard maps, cos with low number of players can I suggest dm_store.. just a kill kill kill map but great fun... try a server with it on
Ghozer
Grafter

Since the latest update, there has been some issues on some servers starting VAC, and I believe we are suffering from that same problem...
as for the maps, we will see if we can get some custom maps on or something, but I cannot garuntee it will be for tonight...
clockley
Grafter

Is this still happening?  I would love a go.
Ghozer
Grafter

This was actually last thursday.. im planning one for next week though.. i'll post a new thread about it.. Probably looking Wednesday 2nd April... 9pm Wink
Prod_Man
Grafter

Over at Wolfstuff,
we had the same issue with VAC not enabling (Which is a PlusNet Server),
no matter what we did with configurations.. except for checking the Startup Script.
It was either to do with startup command Switches
I believe it was conflicting in switch order,
Try setting all "-"'s first,
then everything with "+"'s after, eg +exec server.cfg

screen -dmS USERNAME ./hlds_run -game GAME -autoupdate -secure +ip xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx +port 27015 +maxplayers 24 +map de_aztec

If not reinstall from the bog standard "hldsupdate.bin" rename your old directory and copy over the conifguration files.
Hope that helps to some degree... It took a 2 man team of us and 5 days, to figure out why it wasn't enabled last time. Tongue
Jim,