cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

scootie
Grafter

Re: Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising

yep ive bein hammering this game on the xbox, i allways be the host as the helicopters are pants to control when your not host.
people in the uk get a 2 bar connection to me all thoe i have seen a few netherland players get a 3bar connection to me. to be honest the connection bar isnt that spot on as ive set a diffrent gamertag up this game called ii uk server ii and its surrpising that how many players join with one bar or no bar and dont get lag of me and they only join due to my gamertag
some people think when you give an order to the ai and they dont do it dat that is a bug but its not thats because there moral meter is low because your asking them to run across dead mans land  Shocked . you really do have to keep watch on the map of where the enmey postion's are and move your ai to the right place on the map for them to follow your every order. if the moral meter is sky high the assualt this postion command is good to use, as the ai dont mess about then and get the job done quick.
bug's hum where to start. spawing with out a gun, thank god you can still shot even thoe you have no gun or sights to look at. this isnt a bug but changing class and then spawing into an ai thats just bein shot very anoying. chinese seem to have a bug of where you can shot an shot again yet the yanks just dont die, also the chinc tank is full of bugs the anti tank missles there aim is stupid and changes all the time. i find you have to aim at the ground about a mile infront of the target, switching between the guns in the chinc tank is buggy to, if i slecet anti tank pretty often you hear it loading but half way through it switchs you back to HEF amuntion, not good when your in a head to head with a yank tank thats easy to find aim in.
lobbys hum most times you get no results returned, got to say thoe that on the xbox i havent had the cant connect to host ball past few days
i love the game it just needs the multiplayer sorting and the bugs and then some more maps, currently i set my room up on team death match 30mins, 200 points hardcore on the molga map, i love the heli's and can last the whole 30 mins flying the beast causing the sky to rain with the sound and sight of my chain gun Grin
at the end of a match last night a lad that was sat in the town trying to take me down with heat seekers said whats ya heli made of i got a dierct hit on ya, my reply was that i was shaken but not stired by that close one that went for my flare instead of me  Grin
AWB70
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

moral meter

Where was that at m8? I knew that the AI would refuse orders if you didn't treat them nice I wasn't aware there was a meter to gauge thier moral.
Part of me thinks its probably just another bug and Codemasters have thought we'll pretend its meant to be like that  Grin they'll prob fix it in a patch and say they done it on request because people didn't like it  Roll_eyes
I found this http://www.1up.com/do/reviewPage?cId=3176454&p=1 which pretty much sums the game up for me better than I could.
COD4MW2 release 10/11/09    BFBC2 release March 2010
Tick tock tick tock.. I hope they get this right soon like the link says I want to play this game but I can see me and a few other FPS followers getting distracted from it in about 2 weeks and if CM loses their following they might not be as inclined to make this title as good as it can be.
Lozart
Dabbler

So I just finished OFDR on PC. In three sittings. This game is WAAAAAAAYYY too short. Most likely due to the consolification aspect. Shame.