cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Plusnet... How much usage does xbox live use?

nseaman
Grafter

New to Plusnet... How much usage does xbox live use?

Hi all
Im new to Plus net !
I have the 15gb cap option
I play xbox live for about 2 hours a night.... how much usage would this need roughly?
I havent got a clue and dont know if 15gb will be enough
Cheers
1 REPLY 1
scootie
Grafter

Re: New to Plusnet... How much usage does xbox live use?

welcome to PN.
Well the pro package is designed for gaming on its own will not see you go over 15gb unless you play 24/7.
If you do alot of iplayer sort of stuff during paid for usage times then you would have to keep an eye on what your using.
to prove what a xbox uses in i think it was beetween 2 and 3 hours ive attached my usage for today as ive not done anything else today yet that is on my usage stats yet.
the pro package is a good choice but if you do exced your usage limit by using iplayer ect and you only game using the xbox then you could go on option 2 or 3 as the xbox is easy for PN to give priotiy to on the network. where the pro package comes in to its own is if you use your pc for gaming then you dont have to worry about pn puting the games on the data base of priotiy traffic.
SORRY I FORGOT I DID ABIT OF WEBCAM THIS MORING SO KNOCK ABOUT 15 to 20mb OFF THAT PAID FOR USAGE AND U GET THE XBOX USAGE.
And yet 1 more edit to my post. just looked at the products inclued usage i didnt reilise that pro and option 2 now both have 15gb. i thought pro was 15gb and option 2 had gone upto 20gb.