for me its spending 3 days downloading 2 4gb installs and both being corrupt 😕
that and gobby kids who think theyre the best at gaming
whast yours?
14 REPLIES 14
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Most annoying thing ever.....in gaming

People who have more time than me to game  Grin
Parents that ignore age ratings on games (e.g. COD / GTA) and let the little brats on line.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
adheelios
Grafter

Parents that ignore age ratings on games (e.g. COD / GTA) and let the little brats on line.

Gotta agree with this, and then said parents trying to get the game banned cos its "too violent". Well don't buy Resident Evil for your 12 year old then!  Grin
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

DVD required to play cause of Invasive copy protection.  It's getting to the point that I am considering only buying from Steam or simmilar just to not have invasive copy protection requiring the DVD in to play.
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

For me its the 'GAME SESSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE' popup on all EA games.
Even opening ports and configuring router doesnt fix it for me.
OH, and people saying 'Skip it, Skip it, Skip it, Skip it, Skip it, ' in the Call of Duty lobbies!
Bring in lobbie muting i say !
scootie
Grafter

99% of yanks. i feel i don't need to explain why they get on my nerves as we all know.
1 tip just mute them never ask them to grow a brain cell and be quite. you will go deaf within 10 seconds of saying such a thing to a trash talking yank.
and yes kids on age rated game that then take the Mick out of the mature gamers for playing games
normal reply from me. whats that hear in the background. hum sounds like your mum telling you its bed time. followed by the mute button
i love those yanks that boost that there the knees bee's followed by the next match on cod every man on the map has the guns pointing at him and you even see his team m8s trying slaughtering him
Tyreal74
Grafter

im usually in party chat on COD so dont get that anyway
not that i ahvent played for ages...stuck in skate 2 atm...
something else that annoys me...ea games that make you sign inot EA nation all the damn time
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Ah the advantages of PC gaming Wink Get on a teamspeak server with people you know and it's all good.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Tyreal74
Grafter

thats what party chat is for =]
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

When you complete a game, generally after quite a lot of time and effort, only to see a 'Game Over' screen like you just died. Again.
Come on people. Mario 64 had it right. When you complete that game, they give you a cannon that will let you fly onto the roof of the palace you've just had all your adventures in. There you meet Yoshi, who gives you 99 lives and then says 'go off into this world and have fun!'
That's what I want at the end of a game. Freedom to muck about in the wonderful game world that's been created for me. I don't want to feel like I've been told to go away and play something else.
Grrr.
scootie
Grafter

Getting a fit of rage and forgetting not to turn you xbox off why its on a save screen. i am sucker for doing that
Euge
Grafter

Still getting scared by resident evil games, prior to 5 which isn't scary, still annoys me. I'm old enough to know better and scary films don't affect me in the slightest but I'm always completely immersed in those games.
ITFCdan
Grafter

people with headsets stuck up there ar$e!  and "host ended game"  Angry
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Just to throw in a personal gripe
Hitting the windows key when I meant to hit the Alt or Ctrl keys and bouncing out of the game and getting killed before I can open it again
clockley
Grafter

I have been playing online a lot recently, and it is the same answer all the time, trash talking, irrespective of the nationality.  Kids are the worst as well!  Hearing some 11 or 12 year old slagging people off at 1am is just wrong.
Microphone breathing is another, where you can hear someone just breathing hard on the mic, and for some random reason, people thinking that they are on pop idol....
One last thing, and that is on Call of Duty: World at War, trying to join a game whilst in a party of about 4, and 1 person getting into the game and the others being dumped back into the lobby.  Gah!