cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modern Warfare3 on PC - Cheaters - How to stop!

StuartUK35
Grafter

Modern Warfare3 on PC - Cheaters - How to stop!

Hey all,
For those that have MW3 on PC, and find that when joining mainly 'Ground War', the 18player match, you Always get aimbot cheaters (9 out 10 games)........
Well, i tried out a tool to get rid of cheaters, and in all fairness, it works, A TREAT !!!!! Smiley Smiley
Called MW3SA (server Admin).  Run it on my PC, then run the game.....  Using my iphone (easier), connect via webbrowser to my PC.....
As long as i become host (you can force to host by searching for game, stop, searching, stop, 4 times for a split second, and should force you to become host soon after), , so yeah, as long as you are host, then it works...
IE:  You start playing, u see the retards getting headshots and score going nuts within seconds/minutes.......
Using the web browser, you'll see a list of players, steamID's and there IP's...... 2 buttons, KICK & BAN...
I click both!  HAPPY DAYS!!! Smiley played several games last night, was well happy!
The software/server admin basically runs as a firewall as such on your machine for the port 28962, so when you click KICK, it blocks that IP/ID from connecting to you as host = RESULT!!!
Clicking BAN i think sends data to another site, so anyone using the same admin tool, and being host, will not attract known cheaters....
Smiley