cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modern Warfare 2

leeanthony
Grafter

Modern Warfare 2

Has anyone supplied PN with wiresharks yet? Is this game being prioritised for pc
5 REPLIES 5
scootie
Grafter

Re: Modern Warfare 2

i would of thought so by now, havent seen on the forum that any one has done this.
but i would asume that PN would of gone out there way to make sure this was done asap.
leeanthony
Grafter

yea it seems alright like, i get 3-4 bars usually (lol so console :x) but yeah jus double checkin its gettin the best poss etc Wink
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re:Modern Warfare 2

That's a good point, it uses a different matchmaking system than it has done in the past. Unfortunately I don't actually know anyone with the PC version otherwise I'd do the wireshark myself, most people I know have boycotted it due to the changes they've made to the PC online this year.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
leeanthony
Grafter

so with the way it works now an stuff, how could we get it to be prioritised for multiplayer?
an also me and my mate play the spec ops together quite often (the co op mode), could that be prioritised aswel
scootie
Grafter

if you playing on pc then run a wireshark capture, if there is bits that are not picked up right then drop the wireshark file to plus net on a ticket