Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modern Warfare 2 POSTED

ITFCdan
Grafter

Re: Modern Warfare 2 POSTED

Quote from: ASBO
just noticed your sig addnan, you brought two copys if not which console did you treat.
bare in mind all answers apart from xbox are incorrect  Grin
Whats an xbox? Huh do you keep eggs in it?  Grin
Bojangles
Grafter

Read a post on the escapist forums that said the game only lasts 6 hours and is easy even on the highest setting.
Maybe he was just talking about the bit where you gun down unarmed civilians in an airport, then again how did they get through the metal detectors? Crazy
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Quote from: ITFCdan
Whats an xbox? Huh do you keep eggs in it?  Grin

Hard boiled Cheesy
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
AWB70
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Maybe he was just talking about the bit where you gun down unarmed civilians in an airport, then again how did they get through the metal detectors?

I believe if you listen closely the metal detectors were going off although the security assigned to deal with it were busy getting gunned down with the civilians  Grin I thought that a bit close to the knuckle to be honest aswell.
Game definitely a lot easier than previous in the series my wife nearly left me over WAW on Vet level but this I got through that fast I can't even remember what most of the levels were about.
scootie
Grafter

think this post needs spoilers in the title now  Angry
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Hang on.. you have said you don't play the game just the online bit Tongue
I've picked a copy up from Tesco for 25 quid.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

Well i ended up in a bit of a sticky situation yesterday, my copy was purchased from Play.com and hadnt arrived on Monday night.
'Never mind, im off tomorrow i will just wait
Whilst in the shower between 8.30 & 9am, it struck me!  Today is my day off, and there is NO WAY i was spending it waiting for my copy to appear whilst others played away. So i poppoed to ASDA bought a copy for £32 and sold my copy for £32 within hours. Everyones a winner!
Had an 8 hour stint yesterday and it is very good, although joining PARTYS seems to be a no go, dont know if its the game, isp's or servers but its becoming increasingly hard to play online with friends these days Sad
scootie
Grafter

Hang on.. you have said you don't play the game just the online bit

i play the first chapter thoe and i just hope this John Charles De Menezes bit is not in the first chapter
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I suppose I'm going to have to buy this 'game' to see what you lot are on about Roll_eyes
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Yes without a shadow of a doubt, there might be enough of us to have a good private room game too Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

If you can ever get joined up  Angry