cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MW3 lag ? Read this

mrbuckfastPS3

MW3 lag ? Read this

Getting lag in mw3 to the point where its unplayable lag every game host or not because i have.
iw do something called Lag compensation a way of trying to level playing since mw2.
means if you could have best connection in the world if some one in the match has dial up,
Lag compensation try's to make it fair so speed and stuff is out the window .
Something i read in COD forums an American wrote he has 44mb download and something like 20mbs upload,
he plays using his cell phone because its the only way to get kills.
I had 50 games in a row of  3x deaths to kills that's when i went to Google.
The patch seemed to work but after say 10ish its mostly lag for me.
What to do is Google Lag compensation ,
I'm not the best at describing things .
What to do that might help is when your searching for game ,keep eye on ping  back out if it hits 100. even  that's a high ping for game.
Hope we have another patch soon, well before DLC1 that is supposed to be leaked good to see they are getting priority's sorted eh.
2 REPLIES 2
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: MW3 lag ? Read this

Wikipedia's take on the problem.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Mathias
Grafter

Re: MW3 lag ? Read this

@mrbuckfastPS3 - thanks for the info, but "I'm not the best at describing things" certainly covers it best. Not really sure what your proposed solution is other than Google it or don't join games which have ping > 100. Unfortunately atm i can't find any games, regardless of ping and get put in my own lobby and have to wait for others to join, so not an option.
@ Strat - thanks for the link. Pretty informative. Think i will try and move as erractically as possible in future to try and even the field. Often experience the case of "dying in cover".
Last night had a 4 bar connection (pretty standard) and could not hit a damn thing with a p90 at point blank range. Am sure that signal strength meter is a lie.
Also tried out the Type 95 and heard the sound of the gun firing miles before the bullets hit the target. The delay was so bad, you could almost see the bullets travel through the air after i had pulled the trigger!
Hope they get this lag issue sorted, thought it was bad in Black Ops.