cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lotro bomb shell dropped today, new indie dev and publisher team is taking it over

Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Lotro bomb shell dropped today, new indie dev and publisher team is taking it over

any lotro fans that quit the game down to turbine? its switched development hands https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?649784-Standing-Stone-Games-A-message-from-Rob-Ciccolini

Today we have some momentous news! The game teams responsible for The Lord of the Rings Online (LOTRO) and Dungeons & Dragons Online (DDO) are now moving from Turbine to Standing Stone Games, a newly formed indie game studio. In addition, we’ve partnered with Daybreak Games to provide global publishing services. They’ve had a long, successful history developing and publishing MMOs, and we’re happy to lean on their expertise.

https://www.lotro.com/forums/showthread.php?649786-Standing-Stone-Games-Transition-FAQ
total bomb shell and early xmas present if they do any good

FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
3 REPLIES 3
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Lotro bomb shell dropped today, new indie dev and publisher team is taking it over

I used to play years and years ago. How has it been holding up amidst all the changes?

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Re: Lotro bomb shell dropped today, new indie dev and publisher team is taking it over

No idea my self as I quit when skill trees were added, but installed it last night and checked ingame and world chat was active, so the die hards are still there.  Just hoping that cause this dev crew will be out of the shackles of Warner Bros, they might add the content on par of upto Moria again and bring back us that quit, so I am watching and hoping.

FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

I don't think I'd ever install it again as my tastes in gaming have moved on, but it's nice to hear how they're getting on.

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet