Did you mean: 

Latest Battlefield 3 news ......

St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Latest Battlefield 3 news ......

Armored Kill Assignments Released
http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/09/ak-assignments/
Really looking foward to AK release on sept 11 Might have to book a week off work =D
14 REPLIES 14
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: Latest Battlefield 3 news ......

Yep Ste its got to be better than the CQ maps ,, really looking forward to these < i want the AC130  Cheesy
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
St3
Aspiring Champion

Fight you for it Wink
CROOK53Y

Just in the process of downloading the big patch now. I hope they bring Battlelog back up soon!  Cheesy
JamesM
Grafter

Downloaded the patch, downloaded the new Battle log update, and it keeps asking me to download the latest Battle log update. Then when I shut it down and start it back up it says there is a BF3 update. I clicl on it and it says waiting for me to finish the instalation. How many more stuff ups are they going to have.
Y2J
Grafter

If you are unable to join games after the patch: Right click BF3 in Origin and choose “Repair install” to fix the problem
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Everybody I know has had to repair install after this has happened. That is not a good customer experience. Especially given I've paid nearly £100 for this game and associated add ons for it.
I'm still enjoying it, but it does go to show how little EA care... like we needed another reminder.
St3
Aspiring Champion

I also matt, but as much as i hate the mess ups by EA im still enjoying the game when it runs Wink i have a love hate releationship with EA.. i love bf3 but hate the darn patches which fix some issues but make many many more issues lol
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning Ste,
Please assure R4cheengel that there was nothing personal at all in last night, it was just who was there when I was 😕 Cracking game though, pistols and knives was a lot of fun, especially with less players. Love it.
St3
Aspiring Champion

Quote from: Matt
Morning Ste,
Please assure R4cheengel that there was nothing personal at all in last night, it was just who was there when I was 😕 Cracking game though, pistols and knives was a lot of fun, especially with less players. Love it.

Morning
You lost me ? i didnt notice any banter between you both ? Rach is really nice, shes german and her english aint great, and shes a joker at times. None of us have ever had any issues with her, not sure what went on with you and her tho Huh
Yes it was fun i got 60 knife kills that round lol
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Certainly no issues on my part but she didn't like being knifed 4 times in a row - seriously it was just how it happened, I didn't go out of my way to find her or anything. She certainly seems well sound, everyone on there does tbh.
Blimey, 60 knife kills? that's ridonkulous Cheesy Not sure I could match that. May have to have a go, think I still need your tags for my collection Wink Not sure how many of mine you have though... certainly a few!
St3
Aspiring Champion

naa rach nevers takes anything to heart... it way look like shes mad but she aint... shes acts the same around me. Add her as a friend, shes not great with her english so sometimes i might seam like shes mad, but i think sometimes she struggles to say stuff. She often joins and brings some friends with her, all nice people altho most of them only speak german. I think the most they every say is hi or lol.
Ive got about 1,500 dogtags sofar and most of them are from the tdm server lol, pop on later or sometime over the weekend and ill pretend to trip up so u can steal my tags, i suppose its the only way you will catch me 😜
CROOK53Y

Come on guys lets be having you!! PLUSNET STAFF vs CUSTOMERS tournament
Get yourself on Battlelog and join the Fun.Frag clan @ http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/platoon/2832655241437389085/. Once we have the numbers, we can get things going!
Nick
waynem
Grafter

On the 360 ???????????  he he  ...i know you lot are PC dudes ... but seriously ...amoured kill looks awesome  , bring on the 11th !
CROOK53Y

PC unfortunately mate Embarrassed But yeh, bring on the AC130!!!!!!!